Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Got a Question? Ask It Here!

As many readers of this blog know, I used to answer questions on the Absolute Write forum under the Ask the Agent topic. Well, I would like to offer that service again, but from here. If you have a question about the publishing world, then I'm happy to offer my two cents. You can send me your question by starting with "blogquestions" and ending with my zackcompany.com domain name. Note that there should be no spaces and, yes, you need an "at" sign in the middle. Sorry if this is too obtuse for some, but I don't want some spam-spewing robot to grab it up. If you do send me a question, you will receive an autoresponse that it has been received.

Please note the following:
  • Questions only; no queries or pitches
  • No personal responses will be sent; all responses will be posted here
  • You MUST sign your question and it will be published with your signature, .e.g., Joe Smith, New York, NY.
  • Only questions of general interest to the publishing world will receive a response. If your question is very specifically related just to your situation, I probably won't answer it, since that's more personally involved than I want to be with someone I don't represent, know, or am married to.
Let's roll....

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not publish Anonymous comments. If you would like to comment, you should sign your comment with your name, city and state, e.g., John Smith, San Diego, CA. Otherwise we will be forced to reject your comment.

Also, please do not query us here or ask if we would "be interested in" your book. Our query guidelines are clearly outlined on our website and you should follow them if you would like us to consider your work.

Thank you.