Saturday, April 09, 2011

Trains are for Reading

On Thursday, I took the train from San Diego to Los Angeles, because I was attending the RT Booklovers convention.  It was an interesting weekend and in between napping and chatting on the train, I actually got about twelve partials read (well, including reading on the ride back Friday).  Of the twelve, I must report that eleven are passes, but there's one I'm going to request the full manuscript for.  Ironically, it's a romance.

So, if you've been waiting to hear from me and you submitted in January or February, your wait may be over soon.  I've still got some February submissions, though, so don't consider yourself down and out until you actually hear from me.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not publish Anonymous comments. If you would like to comment, you should sign your comment with your name, city and state, e.g., John Smith, San Diego, CA. Otherwise we will be forced to reject your comment.

Also, please do not query us here or ask if we would "be interested in" your book. Our query guidelines are clearly outlined on our website and you should follow them if you would like us to consider your work.

Thank you.