Friday, July 01, 2011

Sorry I've been so absent

About once a day, I realize that I haven't been blogging as much as I once did.  I could say that I've been working hard and it would be true.  I could say that I've been sleep-deprived because my three-year-old (well, as of next week) gets up far too early and I have trouble thinking straight.  I could say that I've been very, very busy researching eBook conversion services to start putting out-of-print books back in print and that has given me all new appreciation and respect for what publishers have been going through in converting their backlists to eBook format.

Or I could just admit I've been having marathon sessions watching GAME OF THRONES on demand since we started HBO back up.  And all of that would be true.

Meanwhile, I now have two interns (though one will soon be leaving) and we've been reading a ton and responding and I actually took on a new client in June (will wonders never cease?).  So welcome to Mark Mamone, a very funny guy, whose book I suspect you'll be hearing a lot about down the road.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not publish Anonymous comments. If you would like to comment, you should sign your comment with your name, city and state, e.g., John Smith, San Diego, CA. Otherwise we will be forced to reject your comment.

Also, please do not query us here or ask if we would "be interested in" your book. Our query guidelines are clearly outlined on our website and you should follow them if you would like us to consider your work.

Thank you.