- 79 queries and declined 5
- 3 manuscripts and declined 2
- 1 sample chapter that I declined.
Now, I have on-hand...
- 118 queries that I have yet to read
- 19 sample chapters to read
- 2 proposals to read
- 16 full manuscripts, of which three are from current clients
I will let you in on a little clue: I read paper queries faster. eQueries™ are easy to let pile up. They don't take space on my desk. But paper queries do take up space, so I try to get rid of them one way or another quickly. The downside, of course, is that if I request something, it's just getting added to the pile. Then again, I'm only waiting on 5 requested sample chapters.